From welding to philosophy, FRCC has a program for you.

Is a bachelor's degree your goal? Our two-year associate degrees (A.A., A.S.) are guaranteed to transfer to four-year public schools in Colorado.

Need skills? Our technical degrees (A.A.S.) and certificates launch you into a career. Some certificates can be completed in just one semester!

Select a campus to see what programs are offered there.  Click on a program name for required classes, contacts, starting salaries, and more.

American Sign Language (ASL) & Deaf Studies 

Student signing with instructorOffered at Westminster only

Earn an Associate of Arts (AA) degree that prepares you to transfer to the University of Northern Colorado's bachelor degree program in ASL-English Interpreting (ASLEI) or other sign language interpreting programs around the country. Learn more about sign language interpreting preparation transfer opportunities.

Multiple Career Paths

A degree in American Sign Language and Deaf Studies opens the door to a career as an interpreter in a variety of settings of public service and education. 

ASL & Deaf Studies Degree and Course Information

Transfer Degree

With the A.A. degree you can enter as a junior majoring in ASL-English Interpreting (ASLEI) at the following four-year schools:

  • University of Northern Colorado

Interpreter Transfer Program

Have questions?  Check out our ASL-Interpreter Prep FAQs page.

Be sure to talk with an advisor when selecting your courses to ensure you will complete your degree on time with the classes you need.


Where to start your college education is big decision. There are many reasons to start your education at FRCC.

* Degree with designation