Registered Nursing Program at Larimer Campus
The following immunizations are not required until you are admitted into the Nursing program at the Larimer Campus.
Once admitted, students will receive information on when to start immunizations. All immunizations need to be kept current throughout the program. Immunizations are subject to change based on clinical facility requirements. Contact the Nursing department for more information.
- Tuberculin Skin Test (choose either Two-Step TB Test or Quantiferon TB Test)
- Tdap (within 10 years)
- Hepatitis B Series (three shots) or proof of immunity via a titer
- Measles, Mumps Rubella (MMR, two shots or proof of immunity via a titer)
- 2 Varicella a.k.a. Chickenpox (proof of vaccination, immunity via a titer or MD documented disease)
- Seasonal influenza vaccine October – March