Larimer Campus Nursing
The following immunizations are not required until you are admitted into a nursing program at the Larimer Campus.
Once admitted, students will receive information on when to start immunizations. All immunizations need to be kept current throughout the program. Immunizations are subject to change based on clinical facility requirements. Contact the Nursing Department for more information.
- Tdap (within 10 years)
- MMR (two doses or positive titer)
- Varicella (two doses or positive titer)
- Hepatitis B Series (three doses or positive titer)
- Influenza (must be renewed annually)
- Two-Step TB or QuantiFERON TB Test (after initial testing, a single skin test or QuantiFERON TB test is required annually)
- COVID-19 vaccine series
Students must meet current FRCC COVID-19 vaccination and testing requirements to participate in the program and/or in certain class activities. This may include providing documentation of COVID-19 vaccination or negative COVID-19 PCR test results.
View Current Requirements