"FRCC prioritizes student success – and excellent teaching is a bedrock of student success."
FRONT RANGE COMMUNITY COLLEGE PRESIDENT, ANDY DORSEY
Front Range Community College Statement of Teaching Excellence
To reflect the value we place on quality teaching, a group of faculty and instructional leaders have created the statement below to articulate our commitment to teaching excellence.
At FRCC, we transform lives through excellence in teaching and learning.
Pillars of our approach include:
- Inclusive learning environments that are student-focused and culturally responsible;
- Active student engagement that empowers learners to achieve their academic, professional and personal goals;
- Robust instructional content that is thought-provoking, current and relevant;
- Meaningful assessment and timely feedback related to student progress in achieving learning outcomes;
- Continuous improvement of teaching and learning through evidence-based practices, reflection, innovation and collaboration