Apprenticeship Programs for Employers
Find New Employees with the Skills You Need
To keep your competitive edge in today's tight job market, you need to attract and retain highly skilled workers -- and an apprenticeship program through Front Range Community College can help. When you hire an apprentice through FRCC, we'll help you train them.
The benefits of apprenticeships are clear:
- Fill your skills gaps by recruiting new hires for your entry-level positions - and quickly train them to become highly-skilled employees.
- FRCC apprenticeships are designed to meet the needs of businesses in a variety of industries.
- Benefit from a more diverse workforce.
- Reduce the cost of turnover by increasing employee retention. According to the U.S. Department of Labor, 92% of apprentices that complete an apprenticeship retain employment.
Why Partner with FRCC?
- FRCC is a responsive and innovative partner
- We've successfully created more than 15 apprenticeship programs in collaboration with local employers - both large and small
- We tailor an apprenticeship to meet your staffing needs, letting you build a steady pipeline of well-trained employees in key positions
- 95% of students who start our apprenticeships complete their program successfully.
- 100% of students who have completed our apprenticeships have passed their industry certification exams.
How to Get Started
More and more organizations are recognizing the benefits of apprenticeship to grow their future workforces. Won't you join them?
The process of developing an apprenticeship with FRCC is simple. Contact us for more information.