Skip To The Main Content

Transfer Out

With Colorado’s 60 + 60 program, when you complete your Associate of Arts (AA) or Science (AS) degree at FRCC, it’s easy to transfer those 60 credits to any in-state four-year college or university. In most cases, this means you only need 60 more credits to get your Bachelor of Arts (BA) or Science (BS) degree. See transfer requirements for your specific degree.

To make transferring even easier, we offer courses—called gtPATHWAYS—that are guaranteed to transfer. You can choose from more than 125 of them across 34 subject areas.

What About Credits Transferred In?

If you came into FRCC with transfer credits from another college or university, they may or may not transfer out to your next school. To find out, contact the school you want to transfer to and ask about their requirements.

Still Have Questions?

Contact your advisor to talk about your transfer plans or check out this transfer guide for Colorado’s four-year schools.

Contact Advising
Boulder County Campus

(303) 678-3722 | Email us

Larimer Campus

(970) 204-8332 | Email us

Westminster Campus

(303) 404-5000 | Email us

Brighton Center

(303) 404-5099 | Email us

Successful Transfer