Transfer Guides & Agreements



FRCC students have great transfer opportunities. Articulation agreements for transfer to a college or university help ensure that you won't have to retake successfully completed courses or earn additional credits to enter as a junior, unless you change your major or degree program.

Bridge to Bachelor's Degree Program 

Bridge to Bachelor's Degree Program logo

This Colorado Community College System (CCCS) program ensures that new, first-time students attending any CCCS College are guaranteed admission to a participating four-year college or university upon completion of an associate degree.

Transfer Guides for Colorado Schools

With an associate degree you only need 60 more credits to get your Bachelor of Arts (BA) or Science (BS) degree. To see which courses to take at FRCC as part of your associate degree that will transfer and apply to the bachelor's degree requirements at the university, see general transfer guides for Colorado's four-year schools.

Major-Specific Pathways

University of Colorado-Boulder

See the FRCC courses you must take each semester to successfully transfer and earn the following bachelor's degrees.

Institution-Specific Agreements

FRCC has partnered with several institutions for specific baccalaureate majors. These agreements specify which lower-division courses you must complete at FRCC before transferring.

  • Bellevue University - transfer your associate degree to count towards a Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Fine Arts or Bachelor of Science degree. All classes are online.

  • Colorado School of Mines  - view transfer guides created to help students transfer from FRCC as part of the Colorado Statewide Engineering Articulation Agreement. 

  • Colorado State University - Wolves to Rams (W2R) - a program at the FRCC Larimer Campus to help you transfer to CSU to earn a bachelor's degree in biomedical or behavioral sciences.

  • Colorado State University Global Campus - transfer your associate degree to CSU-Global with junior standing. All classes are online.

  • Ferris State University - transfer your Associate of Applied Science degree in HVAC/R toward a Bachelor of Science degree in HVAC/R Engineering Technology and Energy Management.

  • Gallaudet University - transfer your associate degree in Interpreter Preparation to Gallaudet University, the top ASL-English Interpretation institution.

  • Metropolitan State University - transfer your associate degree in Fermentation Science to MSU Denver to earn a B.S. in Brewery Operations.

  • Regis University - transfer options for Accounting, Business, Computer Information Systems, Computer Networking. Paralegal and Human Resources Management.

  • Siena Heights University - transfer your associate degree in Interpreter Preparation to Siena Heights University in Michigan.

  • Southern New Hampshire University - transfer your associate degree to earn a bachelor's degree in Holistic Health, Medical Assisting, Nursing or Veterinary Technology. All classes are online. 

Statewide Transfer Agreements

These official statewide agreements allow you to:

  • Graduate from FRCC with a 60-credit Associate of Arts or Associate of Science degree.
  • Transfer to any public Colorado university as a junior in a specific field of study, such as psychology or biology. 
  • Earn your bachelor's degree in a specific area of study in no more than an additional 60 credits.

Colorado Community College System Transfer Agreements

Because institutions independently determine the requirements for their programs, transfer/articulation agreements differ from program to program and from college to college. See this alphabetical list of four-year colleges (both in and out of state) for the specific courses to take at FRCC and transfer into a bachelor's program.

Contact Advising

Feel free to reach out to our team.

Boulder County Campus

303-678-3722 | Email Us


Larimer Campus

970-204-8332 | Email Us


Westminster Campus

303-404-5300 | Email Us 


Online Learning

303-404-5513 | Email Us