Degrees that Transfer

Degree-Specific Requirements to Transfer as a Junior

All of the following degrees have statewide agreements that specify which lower-division courses you must complete at FRCC before transferring.These associate degrees allow you to enter as a junior at Colorado four-year schools majoring these fields of study:

Some majors at the four-year school require specific courses that must be completed as part of the A.A. or A.S. degree. Some majors may exceed the typical 120 credits required to graduate. Be sure to talk with an advisor when planning your courses.

Contact Advising
Boulder County Campus

(303) 678-3722 | Email us

Larimer Campus

(970) 204-8332 | Email us

Westminster Campus

(303) 404-5000 | Email us

Brighton Center

(303) 404-5099 | Email us