Transfer Guides & Agreements

FRCC students have great transfer opportunities. Articulation agreements for transfer to a college or university help ensure that you won’t have to retake successfully completed courses or earn additional credits to enter as a junior, unless you change your major or degree program.

Transfer Guides for Colorado Schools

With an associate degree you only need 60 more credits to get your Bachelor of Arts (BA) or Science (BS) degree. To see which courses to take at FRCC as part of your associate degree that will transfer and apply to the bachelor’s degree requirements at the university, see general transfer guides for Colorado’s four-year schools.

Major-Specific Pathways

Some Colorado four-year schools have different requirements, depending on the Bachelor's degree you are pursuing. For the following schools and majors, see the FRCC courses you must take each semester to successfully transfer and earn a Bachelor's degree.

Colorado School of Mines

Colorado State University-Fort Collins

Metropolitan State University of Denver

University of Colorado-Boulder

Institution-Specific Agreements

FRCC has partnered with several institutions for specific baccalaureate majors. These agreements specify which lower-division courses you must complete at FRCC before transferring.

Statewide Transfer Agreements

These official statewide agreements allow you to:

  • Graduate from FRCC with a 60-credit Associate of Arts or Associate of Science degree.
  • Transfer to any public Colorado university as a junior in a specific field of study, such as psychology or biology. 
  • Earn your bachelor’s degree in a specific area of study in no more than an additional 60 credits.

Colorado Community College System Transfer Agreements

Because institutions independently determine the requirements for their programs, transfer/articulation agreements differ from program to program and from college to college. See this alphabetical list of four-year colleges (both in and out of state) for the specific courses to take at FRCC and transfer into a bachelor's program.

Contact Advising
Boulder County Campus

(303) 678-3722 | Email us

Larimer Campus

(970) 204-8332 | Email us

Westminster Campus

(303) 404-5000 | Email us

Brighton Center

(303) 404-5099 | Email us

Online Learning

(303) 404-5513 | Email us