Finding Your Way Around Level C East: Rooms C1200 - C2100
- Parking available in the front and rear of the building.
- This part of Level C has 5 entrances, entrance 3, 4, 5, 6, and 6.5. Entrances 3, 4 and 5 are located on the south side of the building, entrance 6 is located on the east side of the building, and entrance 6.5 is located in the northeast corner of the building at the top of the stairs.
- Entrances 3, 5 and 6 are handicap accessible.
- There is one emergency exit located in the back (the north side) of the building.
- Use entrance 3, 4, or 6.5 to access classrooms C-1200 through C-1861, as well as the Visual & Performing Arts Gallery, and the Foundation, Concurrent Enrollment and Registrar areas.
- Use Entrance 5 or 6 to access rooms C-1909 through C-2061, the areas pertaining to HR, Fiscal, Corporate Solutions, and the Small Business Development Center.
- There are restrooms located directly across from the Visual & Performing Arts Gallery and by Entrance 6.
- There are elevators directly across from Entrance 3, and right next to Entrance 4.
- Also located in this part of the campus is the Observatory, and the outlying building containing Classrooms D-0102 through D-0123, as well as the Greenhouse.