FRCC School Code: 007933
While you can file a FAFSA at any time during the academic year, we recommend that you file your FAFSA as early in the year as possible, as the application is now available starting October 1st. Front Range Community College's Priority Consideration Date is April 1st of each year.
We use the Priority Consideration Date to award certain state/institutional grants and work-study, so the sooner you submit your FAFSA, the greater your potential of receiving these types of aid.
- When filing your FAFSA, you will have the option to save your application and finish it later
- If you have filed your taxes with the IRS, we strongly recommend using the IRS Data Retrieval tool (available with the online FAFSA Application only) to import your income and tax information directly to your FAFSA. This will also make you less likely to be selected for verification.
- Help is available on the right side of the screen for many questions on the FAFSA
You will need to have some information on hand prior to starting your application:
- Front Range Community College's federal school code: 007933
- Driver’s license number
- Social Security Number
- W-2s and tax returns for the previous tax year as well as records of other untaxed income received
- Current bank statements and other statements of your investments
- Current business information
- Alien registration card or permanent resident card (if you are not a U.S. citizen)