Earn While You Learn
Becoming an apprentice will give you the opportunity to get real-world, on-the-job training in a high-demand field - all while being paid competitive wages. Gain a competitive advantage in the workforce, opening the door to higher wages and career advancement.
What Do Apprenticeships Include?
Different than internships and other training programs, apprenticeships are specially designed programs that include:
- Paid Employment. You are paid to learn with guaranteed wage increases as you hone your skills.
- On-the-Job Learning. Gain real-world experience with customized, structured work-based learning.
- Classroom Instruction. Enhance your skills with classroom instruction--all while getting college credit.
- Mentorship. Work under the supervision of a mentor, who can offer one-on-one support during your apprenticeship.
- Credentials. When the program is completed, you can earn a portable, nationally-recognized credential, as well as college credit.
Want to learn more about apprenticeships? Check out:
How to Become An Apprentice
FRCC offers a variety of apprenticeship opportunities, with new ones coming available soon. Click on the area below to get more details on apprenticeships in the following areas: