ProctorU for FRCC Online Proctored Exams
ProctorU is a live online proctoring service available 24/7 that allows students to take exams from anywhere using a webcam and Internet connection. This service uses live proctors who monitor exams by observing the student (via webcam) and his/her computer screen in real time. This option is not available for proctored paper/pencil exams.
Complete this form at least a week before your test. It will automatically email FRCC’s Testing Center. The Testing Center will set-up the test with ProctorU and email when your request is completed. You only need to submit one form per class, even if the class requires multiple tests. The Testing Center will automatically setup all of your tests for that class with ProctorU.
Items needed for ProctorU session:
- Computer in dedicated private space (Recommended Browsers: Firefox or Chrome)
- Speakers and microphone (or headset with both)
- Hand-held mirror or other reflective surfaceValid, government issued photo ID (ex. driver's license, passport, FRCC Wolf Card)
- Valid government issued photo ID (ex. driver's license, passport, FRCC Wolf Card)
- Password for your D2L account (cannot be auto saved only)
ProctorU is not a requirement for students. The service is one of many available options for students that need remote proctoring. For more information, contact the FRCC Westminster Testing center at (303) 404-5301 or email@example.com.