More partner universities are coming soon...
From the Colorado Community College System, more than 19,000 students transfer annually to four-year colleges and universities. On average each year, nearly 6,000 transfer from FRCC to four-year schools.
"Students can transfer in almost any field, from engineering to psychology to nursing, Most importantly, we want people to know that FRCC students do just as well at four-year schools as the students who start there – and in many cases better. In fact, FRCC has one of the top success rates for our transfer students of any community college in the country.”
– Andy Dorsey, Front Range Community College President
How to Apply
For new, first-time students at any CCCS College:
- Indicate that you want to participate the in Bridge to Bachelor’s Degree program when filling out your CCCS college application.
- Review with your community college advisor to make sure your intended degree and program are eligible.
CCCS Colleges accept anyone who applies; entrance exams (ACT, SAT, etc.) are not required for admission to the college or to participate in this program.
For existing CCCS students in their first semester:
- You can still apply by contacting your community college advisor and expressing interest in signing up for the Bridge to Bachelor’s Degree program.
Requirements to Transfer
A first-time CCCS student must:
- Opt-in the program at the start of your Associate Degree program at a CCCS College, or within your first semester
- Maintain a 2.0 minimum GPA
- Complete any Associate of Arts (AA) or Associate of Science (AS) Degree
- That’s it!