STEP 1: Apply to FRCC
STEP 2: Log in to the eWOLF student portal and click the Navigate icon.
STEP 3: Complete Online New Student Orientation (Access from the Navigate To-Do items)
STEP 4: Complete Introduction to Online Learning
Students who have registered for their first online class at FRCC are required to complete an Introduction to Online Learning, which provides the following information:
- Learn how to use the online class management system, Desire2Learn (D2L)
- Understand the requirements and expectations of online classes
- Access tips and resources for the best possible experience in online classes
Set Up Your Computer
All online courses use Desire2Learn. Run a system check to ensure that your computer is properly configured for this software.
Log in to D2L
Students log in to Desire2Learn (D2L) to access their classes. D2L stands for Desire2Learn. Students can view their syllabus and grades; contact professors, classmates and support services; access course materials; and monitor their progress on lessons in D2L.
To find the required books for your course, first know your course and section number. Online classes will have section numbers in the 500's (e.g. ENG 121 501). Required books for online courses are not always identical to required books for classroom courses. Some courses also require software, lab kits, tools, or other equipment.
You can buy or rent your books in-person from any campus bookstore or order them online for later pick-up or delivery.
To Take Exams and Testing
A small number of FRCC Online classes require proctored exams. Your choices for taking proctored exams include the following:
- Take your exam at any FRCC campus testing center with a valid, government-issued photo ID.
- Arrange to have your exams proctored at another pre-approved location (usually another college or library). Complete this form.
- Use the online proctoring service called ProctorU. Please note, it’s not available for most math tests.
Use Online Resources and Library
Online students have access to all on-campus libraries, which include a variety of electronic resources. Online students also have access to all available on-campus resources such as tutoring, counseling, disability services, the gyms, and more!
FRCC Online Classes:
- Guaranteed FRCC instructor.
- FRCC Online offices and staff are available on all campuses.
- FRCC Online Student Union is a virtual gathering place for all FRCC students.
CCC Online classes - Colorado Community College:
- Classes can be taught by any instructor in the Colorado Community College system.
- CCC Online classes may have different start dates than FRCC classes.
Learn more about CCCOnline classes.