Financial Aid Appointments
In this Section
- Financial Aid Basics
- Types of Financial Aid
- Applying for Financial Aid
- College Financing Plans
- Students Without Citizenship Status
- Financial Aid Forms
- Financial Aid Appointments
- Email Financial Aid Office
- Financial Aid FAQs
Our Financial aid advisors are available to meet with you by appointment on campus or virtually. Setting an appointment is quick, convenient and easy—and you can schedule a time that works best for you.
To set up your appointment, just follow the steps below:
- Go to Navigate, and log in with your Student Number(S#) and eWOLF password.
- Click "Appointments" on the left hand navigation menu.
- Click "Schedule an Appointment" on the top right of the page.
- For "What Type of Appointment Would You Like to Schedule," select "Financial Aid "
- For "Service," select the reason of your appointment. (Financial Aid Counseling or Scholarships). Please note that the Consejería de Ayuda Financiera service is for students and families who need assistance in Spanish.
- Pick the date you would like to schedule your appointment, and then click the blue “find available time” button.
- On the next page, appointment times will be listed for all available locations.
- Be sure to select your correct campus when scheduling an appointment.
- Financial Aid Remote (Video or Phone)
- Boulder County Campus
- Larimer Campus - Financial Aid Office
- Westminster Campus
- Once you have selected your campus location, you will be able to pick an appointment time the works best for you. When choosing a time slot, you can use the drop down menu on the left hand side to narrow your slots by person, or by how you’d like to meet for example in person, by phone or by video chat.
- Once you’ve picked your time slot—on the Appointment Details Page, you'll review your appointment details and confirm your information is correct. Under "Would You Like to Share Anything Else," you will be able to provide information on the reason for your visit. If you have selected the “Financial Aid-Remote” location, you will need to specify whether you would like a phone or video appointment in the “How would you like to Meet?” drop down menu.
- Once you schedule your appointment, you will get a confirmation email sent to your CCCS email address to confirm your date and time.