Front Range Community College Veteran Services provides specialized services to veterans,
eligible dependents, active duty service members, members of the Selected Reserve, and REAP recipients. Each FRCC campus has a dedicated Veteran Service advisor to assist veterans going back to school with their transition to college, both academically and socially. We assist students using their Department of Veterans Affairs educational benefits, and work to ensure veterans benefits are properly awarded in a timely manner.
Veteran Admissions: How to Get Started
- Apply to FRCC
- Apply for your VA Benefits. Learn how to apply for VA Education Benefits.
- Log in to the eWOLF student portal. Click the Navigate icon to complete your To-Do items.
- Schedule an appointment with a Veteran Services advisor (see contact information on this page)
- Attend New Student Orientation
For assistance please contact your Veterans Services Advisor. If you require accommodations for a documented disability, contact Disability Services.
Obtain Military Transcripts
Verify Your Enrollment Status
If you receive benefits under the Montgomery GI Bill or as a Reservist, you MUST verify your enrollment status to the VA each month (on or after the last day of the month). To report your enrollment status you must call (877) 823-2378 or use the Web Automated Verification of Enrollment (WAVE).
Reserves and National Guard
Students who are in the National Guard or the Reserves have regularly scheduled mandatory drills and trainings which may prevent them from attending class (online or on-campus).
It is the student’s responsibility to communicate with instructor(s) prior to the start of term. The instructor(s) will determine if accommodations can be granted.
- If accommodations cannot be provided, students should be prepared to make schedule adjustments.
- If accommodations are granted, the instructor(s) will work with the student on a case-by-case plan in advance for homework, assignments, quizzes, or exams that may be missed.
Students who receive orders for an unforeseen military deployment should contact their Veteran Services Advisors as soon as possible.
Information You'll Need