Financial Aid Appointments
The FRCC Financial Aid Office is available to meet with students on campus by appointment only. Setting an appointment is quick, convenient, and easy! Schedule a time that works best for you by following the instructions below:
- Go to Navigate, and log in with your Student Number and eWOLF password.
- Click appointments on the left hand navigation menu.
- Click "Schedule an Appointment" on the top right of the page.
- For "What Type of Appointment Would You Like to Schedule," select "Financial Aid & Registrar."
- For "Service," select the reason of your appointment. (Financial Aid Counseling, Fill Out a FAFSA, or Scholarships)
- Pick the date you would like to schedule your appointment for, and then click find an available time.
- On the next page, appointment times will be listed for all available locations. Be sure to select your correct campus when scheduling an appointment.
- Financial Aid Remote (Video or Phone)
- Boulder County Campus In-Person
- LC - Financial Aid and Registrar's Office
- Westminster Campus In-Person
- Once you have selected your campus location, you will be able to pick an appointment time the works best for you!
- On the Appointment Details Page, you'll review your appointment details and confirm your information is correct. Under "Would You Like to Share Anything Else," you will be able to provide information on the reason for your visit. If you have selected Financial Aid Remote, you will need to specify whether you would like a phone or video appointment.
- Once you schedule your appointment, you will get a confirmation email sent to your CCCS email address to confirm your date and time.