In this Section
- About the Campus Security Department
- Report a Concern or Incident
- College Closures and Delays
- FRCC COVID-19 Updates
- Sexual Harassment
- Weapons on Campus
- Smoking & Tobacco
- The Clery Act-Campus Safety
- Stormwater & MS 4
Visitors and students must park in only one parking space at a time and within the lines of their parking space.
Only vehicles with valid handicap license plates or handicap placards prominently displayed where an officer can see them mayuse handicap parking.
- Motorcyclists should use motorcycle parking when possible.
- Visitors and students must never park in fire lanes.
- Drivers must not drive across a parking lot, but rather, should use the entrance for the row you want to park in.
- No overnight parking in any of the lots.
- The speed limit on entrance roads is 15 mph. A speed of 15 mph or less is suggested in the parking lots.
Campus Security & Preparedness officers will enforce parking regulations through education, intervention, and warning notices rather than tickets and fines. Although there are no monetary fines, a system of tracking repeat offenders is in place, and the Student Code of Conduct will be used to deal with those offenders.
If an accident occurs in a parking lot on campus, contact Campus Security & Preparedness as soon as possible. We will determine if local Police services need to be notified.