Apply for Admission / F-1 Visa
Application Deadline if You're Out of the Country
Important Note: Front Range Community College does NOT issue an I-20 for the study of English. If you are interested in studying English, learn about our ESL programs.
Apply as an International Student
Apply for admission online. There is no application fee. Additional documentation is required for international students to receive an I-20 which is needed to request an F-1 visa.
- Review requirements and submit required admissions documents.
- Once you pay the international admissions fee and submit all admissions documents, please allow five business days for a response.
- Once we have reviewed your documents we will email you. If you have not heard from us within five business days, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org..
Upon receipt of all the above required documentation, FRCC will issue the United States Immigration Form I-20. You then will apply for an F-1 visa through the US Consulate in your home country. Review F-1 visa requirements.
Immigration regulations allow you to travel to the US no earlier than 30 days before the start of the semester. You are required to contact your designated school official (who issued your I-20) once you arrive in Colorado. Please email email@example.com.
- We need copies of your I-20, I-94, visa and passport.
- You are also required to provide proof of medical insurance or purchase medical insurance through FRCC. Learn about medical insurance coverage requirements.
Complete Your To-Do Items in Navigate
Log into Navigate to complete your to-do items.
Paying for College
Please note, there is information about how to pay for college that does not apply to you as an International student:
- Since you are attending FRCC on an F-1 visa you do not qualify for federal financial aid or the College Opportunity Fund (COF).
- Log in to eWOLF (Use your student ID number that was emailed to you when you were accepted to FRCC).
Attend New Student Orientation
Attending new student orientation is required.
- Learn more about New Student Orientation.
- Log in to eWOLF and click the Navigate icon to sign up for orientation.
After New Student Orientation
After new student orientation, you'll be ready to:
If you have questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use your FRCC student email.
- Include your name and S number.