Transfer From Another US College


A transfer student is a student that is currently attending another college within the United States on an F1 student visa and wants to transfer to Front Range Community College. Transfer students will be issued a new I-20 and their SEVIS record will be maintained by Front Range Community College.

Apply for Admission / F-1 Visa

Important Note: Front Range Community College does NOT issue an I-20 for the study of English. If you are interested in studying English, learn about our ESL programs.

Application Deadlines if You Are in the Country

Summer Semester Fall Semester Spring Semester
May 1 August 1 December 15

Apply as an International Transfer Student

  1. Apply for admission online. There is no application fee. Additional documentation is required for international students to receive an I-20 which is needed to request an F-1 visa. Review F-1 visa requirements. 
  2. Review requirements and submit required admissions documents. Once you submit all admissions documents, please allow five business days for a response. Once we have reviewed your information we will email you.
  3. If you have not heard from us within five business days, please email us at Use your FRCC student email within eWOLF. Include your name and S number in all emails.
  4. You are required to contact your Designated School Official (who issued your I-20) to make arrangements to sign/pick up your new FRCC I-20. Please contact us at
  5. You are also required to provide proof of medical insurance or purchase medical insurance through FRCC. Learn about medical insurance coverage requirements.

Log in to the eWOLF Student Portal

Click the Navigate icon and complete your To-Do items. Navigate icon

Please note, there is information about how to pay for college that will not apply to you as an International student:

  • Since you are attending FRCC on an F-1 visa you do not qualify for federal financial aid or the College Opportunity Fund (COF).
  • Log in to eWOLF (Use your student ID number that was emailed to you when you were accepted to FRCC.)

Attend New Student Orientation

Attending new student orientation is required.

After New Student Orientation

You'll be ready to:


If you have questions, email us at

  • Use your FRCC student email.
  • Include your name and S number.


Feel free to reach out to our team.

Boulder County Campus

303-678-3635Email us


Larimer Campus

970-204-8107Email us


Westminster Campus

303-404-5414Email us