Apply for Admission / F-1 Visa
FRCC does not issue an I-20 for the study of English. See options for English as a Second Language.
Application deadlines if you are out of the country:
Steps to Apply as an International Student:
Apply for admission online. There is no application fee. Additional documentation is required for international students to receive an I-20 which is needed to request an F-1 visa.
Review requirements and submit required admissions documents. Once you submit all admissions documents, please allow five business days for a response. Once we have reviewed your information we will email you.
- If you have not heard from us within five business days, please email us at email@example.com.
- Use your FRCC student email within eWOLF.
- Include your name and S number in all emails.
- Upon receipt of all the above required documentation, FRCC will issue the United States Immigration Form I-20. You then will apply for an F-1 visa through the U.S. Consulate in your home country.
- If you have not taken college level math and English at an Accredited University in the United States, you will take a placement test to ensure you are placed at the correct level in math and English. You may be able to have this test proctored in your country; however, you may also take the test once you arrive. Please see our Testing Centers for more information.
- Meet with an Academic Advisor. You can e-mail Advising or meet with an advisor once you arrive.
- Immigration regulations allow you to travel to the U.S. no earlier than 30 days before the start of the semester. You are required to schedule an appointment with the Designated School Official at the campus you are planning to attend upon your arrival in Colorado. Please bring your I-20, I-94, visa, and passport with you. Be prepared to provide proof of medical insurance or purchase insurance through FRCC.
If you have questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use your FRCC student email.
- Include your name and S number.