Important Note: Front Range Community College does NOT issue an I-20 for the study of English. If you are interested in studying English, learn about our ESL programs.
Apply for Admission / F-1 Visa
A transfer student is a student that is currently attending another college within the United States on an F1 student visa and wants to transfer to Front Range Community College. Transfer students will be issued a new I-20 and their SEVIS record will be maintained by Front Range Community College.
Application Deadlines if You Are in the Country
Apply as an International Transfer Student
Apply for admission online. There is no application fee. Additional documentation is required for international students to receive an I-20 which is needed to request an F-1 visa. Review F-1 visa requirements.
- Review requirements and submit required admissions documents. Once you submit all admissions documents, please allow five business days for a response. Once we have reviewed your information we will email you.
If you have not heard from us within five business days, please email us at email@example.com. Use your FRCC student email within eWOLF. Include your name and S number in all emails.
- You are required to contact your Designated School Official (who issued your I-20) to make arrangements to sign/pick up your new FRCC I-20. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You are also required to provide proof of medical insurance or purchase medical insurance through FRCC. Learn about medical insurance coverage requirements.
Complete the Enrollment Checklist
The enrollment checklist is required to be completed by all students who have applied to FRCC. Please note, there is information given in the Welcome section and the Pay for College sections that will not apply to you as an International student:
- Since you are attending FRCC on an F-1 visa you do not qualify for federal financial aid or the College Opportunity Fund (COF).
- Start the enrollment checklist now. (Use the same email address you used when you applied for admission to FRCC).
Attend New Student Orientation
Attending new student orientation is required.
After New Student Orientation
You'll be ready to:
If you have questions, email us at email@example.com.
- Use your FRCC student email.
- Include your name and S number.