Transfer to FRCC

To transfer your credits to FRCC, follow these steps:

1. Apply to FRCC

To start the transfer process, apply for admissions at FRCC by filling out our online application. Applying is free and, if you’re over 17, our open enrollment policy means you’re automatically in.

2. Transfer Credit in to FRCC

If you are not earning a degree at FRCC (and not transferring in credit), please see the streamlined admissions process for you.

Complete the Transfer Credit Evaluation form to help us determine what credits you have and what will transfer. FRCC accepts credits for which you earned a C- or higher. Learn about other credits we accept, such as AP and IB. 

FRCC can only accept official transcripts sent directly (mail or electronic) from your previous college or university to the Office of the Registrar. Transcripts issued to the student, hand-carried, or faxed cannot be accepted. They can be emailed to or sent to the FRCC campus you want to attend. Find campus addresses.

3. Complete the Enrollment Checklist and Online Orientation

While we're evaluating your transfer credits or if you plan to transfer in credits later, complete the Enrollment Checklist to get important information about:

  • How to complete online New Student Orientation (required)
  • Getting placed into the right classes
  • Paying for college and financial aid

It’s all online, so you can do it anywhere and at your own pace. All you need to sign in is an email address. Once you complete the online orientation, you’ll be able to register for classes.

Start the Enrollment Checklist now >

Have Questions about Transcript Evaluations?

Students with questions or concerns about their transcript evaluations should contact the Transcript Evaluator who provided the evaluation. If the question or concern cannot be resolved between the student and Transcript Evaluator, the student may formally appeal in writing to the Associate Registrar within 15 calendar days of the date of the evaluation. Learn more about the Transfer Credit Appeal Process. If a student disagrees with the College decision, they can file a complaint with CDHE

Semester Start Dates
Fall: August 20, 2018
Spring: January 22, 2019
Summer: May 28, 2019
Contact Advising
Boulder County Campus

(303) 678-3722 | Email us

Larimer Campus

(970) 204-8332 | Email us

Westminster Campus

(303) 404-5000 | Email us

Brighton Center

(303) 404-5099 | Email us

Online Learning

(303) 404-5513 | Email us


Successful Transfers