The Pathways Advising and Career Center provides appointments for students based on their Career and Academic Community (CAC). The Career and Academic Communities are:
New to FRCC?
If you’re a new student, log in to the eWOLF student portal and click the Navigate icon to complete your To-Do items:
- Submit the Pre-Registration form to get placed into the right classes
- Meet with your Pathways Advisor
- Sign up for required New Student Orientation
- Activate your student email
- Other helpful things to get you started at FRCC