The Pathways Advising and Career Center provides appointments for students based on their Career and Academic Community (CAC). The Career and Academic Communities are:
New to FRCC?
If you’re a new student, log in to the eWOLF student portal and click the Navigate icon to complete your To-Do items:
- Submit the Pre-Registration form to get placed into the right classes
- Meet with your Pathways Advisor
- Sign up for required New Student Orientation
- Activate your student email
- Other helpful things to get you started at FRCC
Each Career and Academic Community offers appointments to assist students with detailed advising questions and needs. Meet your advisor. Make an appointment with an academic advisor for:
- Academic planning and goal setting
- Discussing placement test scores or exemptions
- Choosing classes using the academic plans (MAPs)
- Changing major or program of study
- Reviewing Degree Check and graduation planning
- Transferring in or out of FRCC
- Credit completion warnings
- Academic suspension or probation
How to Prepare for Your Appointment
To get the most out of your advising session, make sure to bring:
Any documents or worksheets from previous advising sessions.
Any useful information you have about transfer requirements (if you’re hoping to transfer your credits from FRCC to another college or university).
A copy of your Degree Check in eWOLF—an online tool that helps you track your academic progress.
Any questions you have about courses, programs, schedules, or your educational plans.
An appointment with your Pathways Advisor is the best way to get questions answered and build your academic plan, but there are times in which you may have an urgent question that requires a quick answer. The Pathways Advising and Career Center offers drop-in advising for these situations. Drop-in advising sessions are first-come, first-served and are limited to 15 minutes. Please contact the office for drop-in hours.