STEP 1: Apply to FRCC
Fill out the online application. Applying is free and, if you’re over 17, our open enrollment policy means you’re automatically in!
STEP 2: Log in to the eWOLF Student Portal
Click the Navigate icon to complete your To-Do items:
- Submit the Student Placement form to get placed into the right classes
- Sign up for required New Student Orientation
- Activate your student email
- And other helpful things to get you started at FRCC
It’s all online, so you can do it anywhere and at your own pace.
Log in to eWOLF >
STEP 3: Attend New Student Orientation
Attending orientation is required. It's worth your time because you will:
- Register for your first semester classes
- Meet your Pathways Advisor
- Meet other students in your Career & Academic Community
- Get to know what it's like at FRCC
Learn more about New Student Orientation.
After New Student Orientation...
You'll be ready to: