STEP 1: Apply to FRCC
Fill out the online application. Applying is free and, if you’re over 17, our open enrollment policy means you’re automatically in!
STEP 2: Complete the Enrollment Checklist
Complete this checklist to get important information about:
- Signing up for New Student Orientation (required)
- Getting placed into the right classes
- Paying for college and financial aid
It’s all online, so you can do it anywhere and at your own pace. All you need to sign in is an email address.
Start the Enrollment Checklist now >
STEP 3: Attend New Student Orientation
Attending orientation is required. It's worth your time because you will:
- Register for your first semester classes
- Meet your Pathways Advisor
- Meet other students in your Career & Academic Community
- Get to know what it's like at FRCC
Learn more about New Student Orientation. Sign up for an upcoming orientation session in the Enrollment Checklist.
After New Student Orientation...
You'll be ready to: